Flexilor (16mg)Sustained Release Film Coated Tablet
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Integrace) Generic : Lornoxicam
147.00 16mg 10
• Gastrointestinal :
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, inflammation of pancreas, and mouth ulcer.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, drowsiness, sleeplessness, and dizziness.
• Eye and ENT : Visual disturbance, ringing in ear and sensitivity to light.
• Heart : High blood pressure, palpitations and fluid retention.
• Genitourinary : Kidney damage.
• Skin : Skin death and rash.
Adult: PO- Pain: 8-16 mg/day. Max: 24 mg/day. Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis: 12 mg/day in 2 -3 divided doses, up to 16 mg/day.
IV/IM- Pain: 8 mg 1-2 times/day. Max: 24 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or muscle.
Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer, severe kidney impairment, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of infections, asthma, any allergy, bleeding disorder, high blood pressure, impaired kidney, liver, heart function, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).oo
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!