Larpose (2 mg)Tablet
Cipla Limited Generic : Lorazepam
20.00 2mg 10
• Most Common :
Dizziness, weakness and unsteadiness.
• Central Nervous System : Drowsiness, memory loss, confusion, disorientation, depression, emotional state, suicidal thought/attempt, incoordination, weakness, convulsions/seizures, tremor, fainting, visual disturbances, slurred speech, change in libido, impotence, headache and coma.
• Respiratory : Respiratory depression and worsening of obstructive pulmonary disease.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, change in appetite, constipation and jaundice.
• Hypersensitivity reactions : Shock.
• Skin : Hair loss.
PO- The recommended dose is 2-3 mg/day given in two or three divided doses.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with narrow-angle glaucoma and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, seizures, lung, heart or liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Monitor liver function and complete blood counts regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!