Medisys Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Lisinopril
48.00 5mg/5mg 10 Tablets
• Body As A Whole :
Fatigue, weakness and fainting.
• Heart : Low blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle cramps.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness, tingling and decreased sexual activity.
• Respiratory : Cough, cold and respiratory tract infection.
♦ • Skin : Rash and psoriasis.
• Genitourinary : Impotence.
Adult: PO- HTN- Initial: 5-10 mg/day at bedtime. Maintenance: 20 mg once daily, up to 80 mg/day if needed.
Heart failure as adjunct: Initial: 2.5 mg/day. Maintenance: 5-40 mg/day as a single dose.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
♦It should not be co-administered with aliskiren and contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart, kidney disease, diabetes, lupus, skin disease, severe allergic reactions with difficulty in swallowing or breathing and painful swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs.
• It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting, do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may cause serious side effect called angioedema, if it so consult with your doctor.
• Monitor blood pressure, blood sugar, blood electrolyte levels, heart, kidney or liver function regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and protect it from moisture.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!