Cipla Limited Generic : Levalbuterol HCl
35.00 100mcg / 100mcg / 1rotacap 30 Rotacaps
• Adults and Adolescents:
• Body as a Whole : Allergic reaction, flu syndrome, chills, chest pain, accidental injury and back pain.
• Heart: Fast heart rate, abnormal ECG, high/low blood pressure and fainting.
♦ • Gastrointestinal: Indigestion, dry mouth, dry throat, metabolic acidosis, stomach inflammation and nausea.
• Musculoskeletal: Leg cramps and muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, muscle weakness, sleeplessness, sensory loss in hands, nervousness, tingling, headache, tremor and anxiety.
• Respiratory : Increased cough, viral infection and nose inflammation.
• Special Senses: Itching in the eyes.
• Children 6-11 years old:
• Body as a Whole: Abdominal pain, accidental injury, weakness, fever, headache and viral infection.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea.
• Blood : Swollen glands.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain.
• Respiratory: Asthma and inflammation of pharynx/nose.
• Skin: Skin inflammation, rashes and hives.
• Special Senses: Ear inflammation.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!