Novartis (India) Ltd. Generic : Letrozole
1,165.00 2.5mg 30 Tablets
Hypertension, chest pain, coronary heart disease, paralysis, strokes, heart attack, fluid accumulation in the lungs, vein inflammation, mini stroke and blood clot in veins.
• Central Nervous System: Weakness, headache, dizziness, fatigue, sleeplessness, drowsiness, anxiety and depression.
• Skin: Hot flushes, increased sweating, night sweats, rash, hair loss and itching.
• Eye and ENT: Blurred vision.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain and loss of appetite.
• Genitourinary: Breast pain, urinary tract infection, kidney disorder, vaginal bleeding and vaginal dryness.
• Liver: Increased liver enzymes level.
• Metabolic: High level of cholesterol in blood, increased weight and high calcium in blood.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain, bone pain, back pain, limb pain, inflammation of joints, muscle pain, fracture and inflammation due to fracture.
• Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing, cough and chest wall pain.
• Miscellaneous: Swelling of leg, infections/infestations, influenza, pain and pleural effusion.
The recommended dose is 2.5mg/day, orally, administered after chemotherapy for breast cancer.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in women who have experienced with premenopause, and for children; hypersensitivity.
• Inform your doctor about severe kidney, liver problem, bone diseases.
• It may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until knowing its effect.
• It is only for women who have experienced menopause and cannot become pregnant. Inform your doctor about your pregnancy and lactation.
Monitor bone mineral density regularly.
Store at 25ï¿½C. Store it in air tight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!