Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Lamivudine
106.00 150mg/30mg 10 Tablets
• Most common :
Headache, nausea, uneasiness, fatigue, nasal signs and symptoms, diarrhea and cough.
• Body as a Whole : Fever or chills.
• Gastrointestinal : Vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, abdominal cramps and indigestion.
• Central Nervous System : Nerve disease, sleep disorders, dizziness and depression.
• Skin : Skin rashes.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle/Joint pain.
Adults: 150 mg twice daily administered in combination with zidovudine. For patients with body weight less than 50 kg, the recommended oral dose is 2 mg/kg twice daily.
Children(3 months to 12 years): The recommended dose is 4 mg/kg twice daily to a maximum of 150 mg twice a day.
It comes as a tablet and oral solution to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of hepatitis B, kidney disease, pancreas disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It should not be used in children less than 2 years old.
• It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
Advice parents to monitor pediatric patients for symptoms of pancreatitis.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat and direct light.
Store the oral solution form in the refrigerator. However, keep the medication from freezing.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!