Biocin Genetics & Pharma Generic : Isoniazid
110.00 60mg/30mg 100 Tablets
• Severe Effect :
• Central Nervous System : Brain damage.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and stomach distress.
• Blood : Anemia, decrease in platelets and eosinophilia.
• Hypersensitivity : Fever and skin eruptions.
Adults: 5mg/kg up to 300 mg daily in a single dose; or 15 mg/kg up to 900 mg/day, two or three times/week.
Children: 10-15 mg/kg up to 300 mg daily in a single dose; or 20-40 mg/kg up to 900 mg/day, two or three times/week.
It comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver disease, liver damage due to previous administration of this medication and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, nerve problems (because of the increased incidence of peripheral neuropathy with Isoniazid), kidney, HIV, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid consuming tyramine containing food items such as cheese, red wine, beer, certain meats and sausages, liver, sour cream. Otherwise it may cause high blood pressure.
• Monitor liver function and blood sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, away from light and excess heat.
Do not allow the liquid to freeze.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!