Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Generic : Irbesartan
69.30 150mg 10 Tablets
Chest pain, fast heart beat and edema.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, anxiety/nervousness and dizziness.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, stomach upset, heartburn, abdominal pain and nausea/vomiting.
• Respiratory: Upper respiratory tract infection, influenza, runny nose and sinus abnormality.
• Miscellaneous: Musculoskeletal pain/trauma, fatigue, urinary tract infection and rash.
Adult: 150 mg once daily, increased to 300 mg once daily if necessary. For patients with intravascular volume depletion: Initially, 75 mg once daily.
Child: 6-16 yr: 75 mg once daily increased to 150 mg if necessary.
Elderly: >75 yr: Initially 75 mg once daily.
Renal impairment: Haemodialysis: Initially, 75 mg once daily.
Oral- Diabetic nephropathy in Type 2 diabetes mellitus- Adult: 150 mg once daily, increased to 300 mg once daily if necessary.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, pregnancy and lactation.
• This medication may not work as well in Black patients. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
• Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may increase the risk of low blood pressure. Contact your healthcare provider immediately.
• Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you don't feel normal.
•Caution needed while using in children, elderly patients.
• Lab tests, including blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels and heart, kidney, or liver function, may be performed while using this medication.
Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Store at 25°C. Store it in an airtight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!