Cipla Limited Generic : Ipratropium Bromide
38.20 250mcg/1ml 15ml
• Most Common:
Flu-like symptoms, tremor, sleeplessness, nervousness, constipation, sore throat, chest pain and difficulty in breathing.
• Body as Whole: Back pain and headache.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness.
• Gastrointestinal: Indigestion, dry mouth, nausea and vomiting.
• Respiratory: Inflammation of nose, sinus, bronchus and cough.
• Potentially Fatal: Severe allergic reactions and fast heart rate.
Inhalation: The recommended dose (ipratropium bromide nasal spray 0.03%) is two sprays (42 mcg) per nostril two or three times daily (total dose 168 to 252 mcg/day).
It comes as a nasal spray to be inhaled through the nostrils.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, enlarged prostate, urinary obstruction, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid contact with eyes. Flush with water immediately if eye contact occurs. Patients on nebulisation should wear an eye mask to avoid the risk of acute angle closure glaucoma.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, keep away from excess heat and humidity.
Avoid puncturing the container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!