Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Imipramine
12.50 2mg/25mg 10 Tablets
• Heart :
Low/high blood pressure, fast heart rate, palpitations, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythm, heart block, ECG changes, heart failure and stroke.
• Psychiatric : Confusion, hallucinations, disorientation, anxiety, restlessness, agitation, sleeplessness, abnormal dreams and irritable mood.
• Central Nervous System : Numbness, tingling, incoordination, tremors, seizures, alterations in EEG patterns and ringing in the ear.
• Eye : Blurred vision, visual disturbances and dilatation of pupil.
• Allergic Reactions : Skin rash, hives, itching, photosensitization, swelling in the face and tongue and fever.
• Blood : Bone marrow depression.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, loss of appetite, constipation, stomach upset, diarrhea, intestinal obstruction, mouth ulcer, abdominal cramps and black tongue.
• Genitourinary : Breast enlargement in the male, spontaneous milk secretion in the female, increased or decreased sexual drive, impotence, testicular swelling, elevation or depression of blood sugar levels, urinary retention and dilation of the urinary tract.
• Other : Jaundice and hair loss.
♦ Contraindicated in patients with recovery period after a heart attack, who are taking MAOIs, linezolid or intravenous methylene blue and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!