Lark Laboratories (I) Ltd. Generic : Ibuprofen
7.05 600mg 10
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, epigastric pain, heartburn, diarrhea, abdominal distress, vomiting, blood in stools, indigestion, constipation, abdominal cramps or pain and fullness of GI tract (bloating and flatulence).
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, headache and nervousness.
• Skin : Rash and itching.
• ENT : Ringing in the ear.
• Blood : Bleeding.
• Metabolic : Decreased appetite.
• Heart : Edema and fluid retention.
• Allergic Reactions : Angioedema.
PO- The recommended dose range is 200 to 600mg 4-6 hourly. Max: 1.2 g/day.
It comes as a capsule and tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients who have experienced asthma, hives, or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding problem, heart disease, blood vessel disease, asthma, nose polyps, kidney or liver disease, diabetes, dehydration, alcohol abuse, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may cause stomach bleeding or ulcer; if it so consult with your doctor.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (20ï¿½ to 25ï¿½C), and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!