Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Granisetron
65.00 1mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Headache, constipation, weakness, diarrhea, abdominal pain and indigestion.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea and vomiting.
• Liver: Elevated level of liver enzymes.
• Heart: High/low blood pressure, chest pain and fainting.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness, sleeplessness, anxiety and drowsiness.
• Other: Fever, decreased appetite, anemia, hair loss and decreased platelet count.
Adult: Oral-The recommended dose is 2 mg once daily or 1 mg twice daily.
It comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth with or without food.
• Caution needed in patients with history of heart, liver or kidney disease, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Patient may develop with increased risk of heart disease, if it so consult with your doctor.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15° to 30°C) and in airtight container. Protect from light.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!