Allied Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Glipizide
14.00 500/5mg 10 Tablets
Low blood sugar.
• Heart: Increased risk of death due to heart problems.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness and vertigo.
• Skin: Allergic skin reactions, inflammation of skin, itching, redness, hives, eruptions and photosensitivity.
• Eye and ENT: Tinnitus.
• Gastrointestinal: GI disturbances (eg, nausea, loss of appetite, heartburn) and diarrhea.
• Genitourinary: Mild urinary frequency, elevated Blood, Urea, Nitrogen and creatinine levels.
• Liver: Jaundice and elevated LFT (liver function test) results.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells, platelets, hemoglobin.
• Miscellaneous: Disulfiram – like reaction (symptoms like uneasiness, vomiting, mental confusion, chest pain, headache etc on taking alcohol while on the medication), weakness, tingling, fatigue and uneasiness.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, Type 1 diabetes, ketoacidosis, severe kidney or liver impairment, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!