Medindia adheres to strict ethical publishing standards to provide accurate, relevant, and current health content. We source our material from reputable places such as peer-reviewed journals, academic institutions, research bodies, medical associations, and occasionally, non-profit organizations. We welcome and value audience feedback as a part of our commitment to health literacy and informed decision-making.
- 1. Influence of food intake on the absorption and effect of glipizide in diabetics and in healthy subjects - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7002565/)
- 2. Gliclazide-induced acute hepatitis - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10656221/#:)
- 3. Effects of gliclazide on platelet aggregation and the plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 level in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20070990/#:)
- 4. Normal pregnancy and healthy child after continued exposure to gliclazide and ramipril during pregnancy - (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19109210/)
- 5. Sulfonylureas - (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513225/)