Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Gatifloxacin
100.00 30mg/400mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Nausea, vaginal inflammation, diarrhea, headache and dizziness.
• Body as a Whole: Allergic reactions, weakness, back pain, chest pain, chills, facial swelling and fever.
• Heart: High blood pressure and palpitations.
• Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, loss of appetite, constipation, indigestion, flatulence, inflammation of stomach/tongue/mouth, mouth ulcer, oral infection and vomiting.
• Metabolic: Increased sugar level in blood, swelling in the extremities and increased thirst.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint pain and leg cramps.
• Central Nervous System: Abnormal dreams, agitation, anxiety, confusion, sleeplessness, nervousness, tingling, drowsiness, tremor, dilatation of blood vessels and fainting.
• Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing and inflammation of pharynx.
• Skin: Dry skin, itching, rash and sweating.
• Eye and ENT: Abnormal vision, taste perversion and ringing in the ear.
• Genitourinary: Painful urination.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!