Optiflur (Eye) (10 ml)Drops
Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Flurbiprofen
35.00 0.03%/10ml 10 ml
Abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia/heartburn, flatulence, GI bleeding, nausea and vomiting.
• Central Nervous System: Memory loss, anxiety, weakness, depression, dizziness/vertigo, headache, increased reflexes, sleeplessness, uneasiness, nervousness, drowsiness and tremor.
• Skin: Rash.
• Eye and ENT: Stuffy nose, ringing in the ears, vision changes; fibrosis, increased bleeding tendency of ocular tissues in conjunction with eye surgery, constriction of pupil, dilatation of pupil, eye irritation, transient burning and stinging upon instillation (ophthalmic use).
• Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection.
• Metabolic: Body weight changes.
• Miscellaneous: Edema.
• Potentially Fatal : Peptic ulceration, bleeding and perforation.
PO: Pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders- 150-200 mg/day in divided doses, up to 300 mg/day in severe cases.
Dysmenorrhoea( pain during menstruation)- Initial: 100 mg, then 50-100 mg 4-6 hourly. Max: 300 mg/day.
Sore throat- Per loz contains 8.75 mg flurbiprofen: 1 loz 3-6 hourly, up to a max of 3 days. Max: 5 loz/day.
Eye drops- Prophylaxis of miosis during ocular surgery- Adult: As sodium: Instill 1 drop of a 0.03% solution into the eye every 30 minutes starting 2 hour before and ending not < 30 minutes before the surgery.
Ophthalmic- Postoperative ocular inflammation- Adult: Instill 1 drop of a 0.03% solution into the eye 4 times daily for 1-3 week starting at 24 hour after surgery.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth as directed by your physician. Instill eye drops 30 min before surgery.
Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer, GI bleeding, asthma, treatment of perioperative pain in coronary artery bypass graft surgery setting, rhinitis, hypersensitivity, aspirin intolerance, pregnancy (3rd trimester)and breastfeeding.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with kidney or liver, heart diseases, hypertension, NSAID reactions, peptic ulcer, blood clotting problems, pregnant women, breastfeeding, elderly patients, and children.
• It may cause hypertension, impaired kidney function.
• Monitor complete blood count, GI ulceration, liver function regularly.
Do not take excess dose and avoid prolonged usage.
Ophthalmic and Oral: Store at 15-25Â°C. Store it in an airtight container and in room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!