Flavocip (200 mg)Tablet
Cipla Limited Generic : Flavoxate
95.00 200mg 10 Tablets
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting and dry mouth.
• Central Nervous System: Fainting, headache, mental confusion, especially in elderly people, drowsiness and nervousness.
• Heart: Fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Allergic: Hives, rash, itching, increased eosinophil count and fever.
• Eye: Increased eye pressure, blurred vision and visual disturbances.
• Genitourinary: Painful urination.
Adult: Oral- Bladder spasms due to catheterization; Dysuria; Urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency- 200 mg 3 times per day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
Contraindicated in patients with esophagus problem, urinary blockage, bowel obstruction, stomach bleeding and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of enlarged prostate gland, urinary problems, increased eye pressure, heart, liver or kidney diseases, overactive thyroid, ulcer, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
It may cause heatstroke, avoid hot weather.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15 and 30Â°C)and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!