Allied Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Finasteride
39.00 1mg 10 Tablets
• Genitourinary :
Impotence, decreased sexual activity, ejaculation disorder, breast enlargement and breast tenderness.
• Body as a whole : Weakness and headache.
• Heart : Low blood pressure.
• Metabolic : Swelling in the extremities.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, drowsiness and depression.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing and runny nose.
PO- The recommended dose is 5 mg orally once a day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in pregnant women and in patients with known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of narrowing or blockage in the urinary tract, prostate cancer, trouble in urinating, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It should not be used in children.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!