Famotidine FC (40 mg)Tablet
Acichem Laboratories Generic : Famotidine
350.00 40mg 1000 Tablets
• Body as a whole :
Fever and fatigue.
• Heart : Palpitations and abnormal heart beat.
• Gastrointestinal : Vomiting, nausea, jaundice, elevated liver enzymes level, abdominal discomfort and dry mouth.
• Blood : Decreased white blood cells and platelets count.
• Hypersensitivity : Rash and swelling.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle cramps and muscle pain.
• Central Nervous system : Confusion, seizures, hallucinations, depression, anxiety and sleep disorders.
• Skin : Acne, dry and itchy skin.
• Eye and ENT : Ringing in the ear and taste disorder.
PO- Adult- The recommended dose is 40mg/day.
Child- The recommended dose is 0.5 mg/kg/day at bedtime.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food. It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!