Vader (120 mg)Tablet
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Etoricoxib
83.00 120mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System :
Headache, dizziness, nervousness, depression, drowsiness, insomnia, vertigo and ringing in the ear.
• Heart : Chest pain, high blood pressure and fluid retention.
• Metabolic : Taste disturbances, mouth ulcer, loss of appetite and weight loss.
• Miscellaneous : Kidney damage, fever, GI disorders, muscle pain and influenza-like syndrome.
PO- Adult- The recommended dosage is 60 to 120mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with peptic ulcer, severe heart disease, stroke, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart, liver, kidney disease, high blood pressure, blood clotting disorder, any allergy, children, elderly, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• Drink adequate fluid to avoid dehydration.
• Stop the medication immediately if gastrointestinal lesions occur.
• Monitor blood pressure regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in refrigerator.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!