Albutol (800 mg) (Psyco)Tablet
Psyco Remedies Generic : Ethambutol
38.90 800mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
• Hypersensitivity : Stevens-Johnson syndrome, skin inflammation, redness of the skin, itching and joint pain.
• Gastrointestinal : Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and abdominal pain.
• Central Nervous System : Fever, uneasiness, headache, dizziness, mental confusion, disorientation and hallucinations.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
PO- Adult- Initial: The recommended dose is 15mg/kg. Re-treatment: The recommended dose is 25 mg/kg.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, once a day in the morning.
Contraindicated in patients with known optic neuritis (optic nerve inflammation) and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver disease, gout or eye disorders, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children less than 13 years old, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Monitor liver, kidney functions, complete blood cell counts, and vision changes regularly while taking this medication.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication.
Take full course of treatment.
Store it at controlled room temperature (20 to 25Â°C), and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!