Health Biotech Pvt Ltd Generic : Epirubicin
2,250.00 50mg/1vial 1Vial
• Blood :
Anemia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
• Genitourinary : Absence of menstrual period and hot flashes.
• Body as a Whole : Weakness and fever.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea and loss of appetite.
• Eye : Eye inflammation.
• Skin : Hair loss, rash, itching and changes in skin color.
♦ • Heart: Fast or slow heart rate, AV block, bundle branch block and blood clot events.
IV- The recommended starting dose is 100 to 120 mg/m².
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver disease, heart disease, decreased blood counts, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver, kidney, or heart problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may reduce platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
• It is not recommended in children.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in refrigerator (2° - 8°C). Do not freeze. Protect from light. Discard unused portion.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!