Cyper Pharma Generic : Ephedrine
2.00 15mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Nervousness, sleeplessness, fainting, headache, fast heart rate, palpitations and sweating.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite.
• Miscellaneous: Muscle spasm, difficulty and painful urination.
Adult: PO- Diabetic neuropathic edema- 30-60 mg 3 times/day.
IV- Reversal of spinal or epidural anesthesia-induced hypotension- As 3 mg/ml solution: 3-6 mg, up to 9 mg, may repeat every 3-4 minutes if needed.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider, with or without food.
Contraindicated in people with adrenal gland tumor, abnormal fast heart rate, hypersensitivity and during breastfeeding.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart disease, overactive thyroid, diabetes, high blood pressure, increased eye pressure, kidney impairment, prostate enlargement, elderly, during pregnancy.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• If condition worsens, consult with your healthcare provider.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15-25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!