Maxiparine (0.4 ml)Injection
Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Enoxaparin
395.00 40mg 0.4 ml
Abnormal heart rhythm, heart failure.
• Skin: Cutaneous vasculitis(inflammation of blood vessels in the skin), easy bruising, discoloration of skin, skin necrosis occurring at the injection site or distant from the injection, blisters, rash.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, diarrhea.
• Blood: Anemia, major bleeding, reduced platelets, in some people increase in platelets.
• Hypersensitivity: Systemic allergic reactions including anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions, itching, and hives.
• Local: Pain, tenderness, irritation and redness, bleeding.
• Genitourinary: Blood in urine.
• Respiratory: Difficulty in sleeping, lung swelling and inflammation.
• Liver: Increase in level of liver enzymes.
• Miscellaneous: Mental confusion, fever, bleeding within the spinal cord, raised potassium level in the blood, swelling in the extremities.
Adult-SC- Abdominal Surgery- the recommended dose is 40 mg once a day.
Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery- the recommended dose is 30 mg every 12 hours.
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider under the skin.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, acute bacterial endocarditis (inflammation of inner layer of heart); major bleeding disorder, stroke due to bleeding, uncontrolled hypertension, drug-induced thrombocytopenia (decrease in platelets), dependency on kidney dialysis, eye disease due to diabetes or bleeding, bleeding or surgeries on brain, spinal cord, eyes and ears.
• Caution needed for patients with history of kidney or liver impairment, history of GI ulceration, spinal or epidural anesthesia; lactation and pregnancy; elderly.
• Periodic blood counts, platelet count and stool occult blood test recommended.
• Do not use it in newborns or infants, because it contains benzyl alcohol.
• Monitor liver function carefully.
Do not administer by IM injection.
Injection: Store at 25°C. Store it in airtight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!