Core Healthcare Ltd. Generic : Dicyclomine
2.75 20mg 2ml
• Gastrointestinal :
Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, constipation, bloated feeling, abdominal pain, loss of taste and appetite.
♦ • Central Nervous System : Dizziness, light-headedness, tingling, headache, drowsiness, weakness, nervousness, numbness, mental confusion and/or excitement lethargy, fainting, speech disturbances, sleeplessness, amnesia, agitation, delusion, disorientation, hallucination.
• Eye : Blurred vision, double vision, dilatation of blood vessels and increased eye pressure.
• Skin : Rash, hives, itching and other dermal manifestations.
• Genitourinary : Urinary hesitancy and urinary retention.
• Heart : Fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous : Decreased sweating, nasal stuffiness or congestion, sneezing, throat congestion, impotence and suppression of milk secretion.
Adult: PO- 10-20 mg 3 times/day. IM- 20 mg 4 times/day for 1-2 days. Replace with oral therapy as soon as possible.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with urinary obstruction, gastrointestinal tract obstruction, reflux, increased eye pressure, unstable angina, myasthenia gravis, infants less than 6 months and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of chronic inflammation or ulcers, diarrhea, enlargement of the prostrate, hiatal hernia, kidney or liver disease, nerve disease, overactive thyroid, urinary blockage or retention, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid becoming overheated; otherwise heatstroke may occur.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature. Keep this medication in the container it came in and out of the reach of children. Protect it from light and heat.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!