Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Dicyclomine
20.00 10mg/40mg/10ml 10 ml
• Gastrointestinal :
Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, constipation, bloated feeling, abdominal pain, loss of taste and appetite.
♦ • Central Nervous System : Dizziness, light-headedness, tingling, headache, drowsiness, weakness, nervousness, numbness, mental confusion and/or excitement lethargy, fainting, speech disturbances, sleeplessness, amnesia, agitation, delusion, disorientation, hallucination.
• Eye : Blurred vision, double vision, dilatation of blood vessels and increased eye pressure.
• Skin : Rash, hives, itching and other dermal manifestations.
• Genitourinary : Urinary hesitancy and urinary retention.
• Heart : Fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous : Decreased sweating, nasal stuffiness or congestion, sneezing, throat congestion, impotence and suppression of milk secretion.
Contraindicated in patients with urinary obstruction, gastrointestinal tract obstruction, reflux, increased eye pressure, unstable angina, myasthenia gravis, infants less than 6 months and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!