Acnesone GelTopical gel
Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Dapsone
46.00 5% w/w 20 g
• Most Common:
Blurred vision, destruction of red blood cells, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness and sleeplessness.
• Blood: Anemia, decreased albumin level in blood and increased white blood cells.
• Central Nervous System: Numbness, weakness, burning pain (especially at night), headache, fainting and mental disorder.
• Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, inflammation of pancreas.
• Genitourinary: Protein/albumin in urine, kidney damage and male infertility.
• Body As A Whole: Ringing in the ear, fever, skin damage due to excessive sunlight, fast heart rate and skin rash.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 50 – 300mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth once a day or three times per week, without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe anemia and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of anemia, heart problems, blood disorder, urination problem, liver or kidney problems, high blood pressure, severe lung disease, any allergy, newborn, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause vision problem, dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight while taking this medication; otherwise it will lead to sunburn.
• Patient may develop with severe stomach pain or cramps, if it so consult with your doctor.
Take full course of treatment.
Monitor blood counts, liver function regularly while taking this medication.
Store it at controlled room temperature (20°-25°C). Protect from light.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!