Cyprohemtadin (200 ml)Syrup
Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Cyproheptadine
57.00 5 ml 200 ml
• Central Nervous System :
Sedation, sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination, confusion, restlessness, excitation, nervousness, tremor, irritability, sleeplessness, tingling, convulsions, emotional state, hallucination and faintness.
• Skin : Rash, edema, excessive sweating, hives and photosensitivity.
• Eye and ENT : Blurred vision, double vision, fainting and ringing in the ear.
• Heart : Low blood pressure, palpitations, fast heart rate and shock.
• Blood : Anemia and decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
• Gastrointestinal : Liver failure, dryness of mouth, stomach distress, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation and jaundice.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency, difficulty in urination, urinary retention and early menses.
• Respiratory : Dryness of nose and throat, sputum, tightness of chest, wheezing and nasal stuffiness.
• Miscellaneous : Fatigue, chills, headache and increased appetite/weight gain.
The total daily dose for adults should not exceed 0.5 mg/kg/day.
Child- The usual dose is 2 mg (1/2 tablet) two or three times a day.
It comes as a tablet, capsule and syrup to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in newborns, nursing mothers and patients with hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, increased eye pressure, ulcer, difficulty in urinating, heart disease, high blood pressure, seizures, overactive thyroid, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may cause sunburn.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature. Keep away from children. Do not allow the liquid to freeze.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!