Noklot Plus (75mg/75mg)Tablet
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (CND) Generic : Clopidogrel
25.93 75mg/75mg 10
Swelling, high blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, depression, confusion.
• Skin: Rash, itching, severe allergic reactions (severe rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing) Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
• Eye and ENT: Bleeding in retina, conjunctiva.
• Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, diarrhea, stomach upset, nausea, inflammation of colon (including ulcerative or lymphocytic), inflammation of pancreas, mouth ulcer, taste disorders.
• Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, kidney disease, increased creatinine levels.
• Blood: Bruising, nose bleeds, anemia, bleeding (including intracranial, GI, and retroperitoneal hemorrhage), and decrease in platelets.
• Liver: Abnormality in liver enzymes, inflammation of liver.
• Metabolic: Increase in cholesterol.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain, back pain, muscle weakness.
• Respiratory: Upper respiratory tract infection, difficulty in breathing, inflammation of bronchus, stuffy nose, coughing.
• Miscellaneous: Accidental injury, chest pain, influenza-like symptoms, fatigue, fainting, hypersensitivity reactions, serum sickness, bleeding of wounds.
Contraindicated to hypersensitivity, peptic ulcer or bleeding within the skull.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!