Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Clarithromycin
173.03 400mg/40mg/250mg 7 Tablets
• Most Common:
Nausea, diarrhea, abnormal taste, stomach upset, abdominal pain and headache.
• Central Nervous System: Mood changes, tremor, dizziness, confusion, seizures, sleeplessness, hallucinations, nightmares, tinnitus (abnormal sounds within the ears).
• Liver: Liver inflammation with or without jaundice, increase in liver enzymes.
• Metabolic: Low sugar.
• Heart: QT prolongation, abnormal heart rhythm.
• Genitourinary: Kidney damage.
• Miscellaneous: Fever, flu-like symptoms, blisters, itching, allergic reactions, hearing loss, secondary intestinal infection.
♦Contraindicated in patients allergic to the drug, pregnant women, patients with history of acute porphyria, QT proongation, jaundice or liver dysfunction and those taking other drugs that may interfere with clarithromycin such as terfenadine, astemizole or ergot alkaloids.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!