Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Ciprofloxacin
67.59 500mg/600mg 10
• Most Frequent :
Nausea, diarrhea, abnormal liver function tests, vomiting and rash.
• Body as a Whole : Headache, abdominal pain or discomfort, foot pain, pain in the extremities and injection site reaction.
• Cardiovascular : Palpitations, fainting, high or low blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, fast heart rate and inflammation of vein.
♦ • Central Nervous System : Restlessness, dizziness, lightheadedness, sleeplessness, nightmares, hallucinations, manic reaction, irritability, tremor, incoordination, seizures, lethargy, drowsiness, weakness, uneasiness, loss of appetite, phobia, depersonalization, depression, tingling, abnormal gait, convulsion,paranoia and toxic psychosis.
• Gastrointestinal : Throat pain, mouth infection, difficulty in swallowing, intestinal perforation, gastrointestinal bleeding, jaundice and liver inflammation.
• Blood : Swollen glands.
• Musculoskeletal : Join or back pain, joint stiffness and neck or chest pain.
• Genitourinary : Kidney inflammation/failure, urinary retention, urethral bleeding, vaginal inflammation and breast pain.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing, nosebleed, throat pain, cough, asthma and lung swelling.
• Skin : Allergic reactions, itching, hives, photosensitivity, flushing, fever, chills, swelling of the face, neck, lips, eye or hands, pigmentation, redness of the skin and increased sweating.
• Eye and ENT : Blurred vision, disturbed vision, decreased visual acuity, double vision, eye pain, ringing in the ear, hearing loss and bad taste.
Avoid administration with tizanidine, and in patients with hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!