Quinross (5 ml)Injection
Wockhardt Limited (Merind) Generic : Chloroquine
3.46 64.5mg/1ml 5ml
• Eye and ENT :
Vision impairment, deafness, ringing in the ear and ear damage.
• Musculoskeletal : Nerve disease and muscle weakness.
• Gastrointestinal : Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
• Skin : Skin eruptions, pigmentation, itching, sensitivity to light, and hair loss.
• Blood : Anemia, reversible decrease in white blood cells and platelet counts.
• Central Nervous system : Seizures, headache, emotion, personality changes and depression.
• Heart : Low blood pressure.
PO- Initial dose is 600 mg, then 300mg 6hours later and 300mg every day for 2 days.
Children: PO- Initial dose is 10 mg/kg, then 5mg/kg 6hours later and 5 mg/kg every day for 2 days.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with vision problem, who are taking liver toxic drugs, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of blood disease, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency, seizures, stomach problem, liver disease, central nervous system problems, psoriasis, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25-30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!