Psychotropics India Limited Generic : Chlordiazepoxide
12.00 20mg 10
• Most Common :
Drowsiness, dizziness, tiredness, weakness, dry mouth, diarrhea, stomach upset and changes in appetite.
• Central Nervous System : Unsteadiness.
• Liver : Jaundice and liver dysfunction.
PO- The recommended dose is 20 to 100mg.
It comes as a capsule and tablet to take by mouth with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver disease, psychosis, increased eye pressure, who are taking sodium oxybate and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with increased eye pressure, seizures, lung, heart or liver disease, suicidal thoughts, depression, respiratory problems, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid smoking; otherwise it may decrease the drug effectiveness.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and away from light. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!