Acron Pharmaceuticals Generic : Cetrimide
8.00 0.5%/1gm 20 g
• Oral:Nausea, vomiting, digestive problems and death of body tissue.
• Topical:Skin irritation, redness of the skin, rarely burns.
Wound cleansing - Topical : Adult: Apply 0.1-1% aqueous solution or 0.5% cream onto affected area.
Seborrhoeic dermatitis - Topical : Adult: Apply 10% shampoo solution onto the scalp.
It comes as a cream applied over the affected area as directed by your physician.
Contraindicated in patients known hypersensitivity.
• Excessive usage may increase the risk of allergic reactions.
• Avoid contact with eyes, middle ear, meninges, brain, body cavities.
• Consult with your doctor before using this medication.
• Caution needed for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• For external use only.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!