Cipla Limited Generic : Cetirizine
20.00 5mg/25mg/500mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
Headache, inflammation of pharynx, abdominal pain, cough, drowsiness, diarrhea, nosebleed, asthma, nausea and vomiting.
• Metabolic : Loss of appetite, flushing, increased salivation, urinary retention, dehydration, increased sugar, and thirst.
• Heart : Heart failure, high blood pressure, fast heart rate, and palpitations.
• Central Nervous System : Incoordination, confusion, slurred speech, leg cramps, tingling, fainting, paralysis, tremor, twitching, visual defect, abnormal thinking, agitation, memory loss, sleeplessness and nervousness.
• Gastrointestinal : Abnormal liver function, aggravated tooth caries, constipation, indigestion, flatulence, stomach inflammation, piles, increased appetite, blood in stool, rectal bleeding, mouth ulcer, tongue discoloration and tongue swelling.
• Genitourinary : Bladder inflammation, painful urination, blood in urine, urinary frequency, urinary incontinence, and urinary tract infection, painful menstrual period, irregular period, breast pain and vaginal inflammation.
• Eye and ENT : Deafness, ear pain, ear damage, ringing in the ear, taste perversion, blindness and increased eye pressure.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle weakness/pain, joint inflammation and joint pain.
• Respiratory : Lung inflammation, difficulty in breathing, increased sputum, pneumonia, respiratory disorder and upper respiratory tract infection.
• Skin : Pimples, hair loss, skin inflammation, eruption, dry skin, redness, itching, and hives.
• Body as a Whole : Accidental injury, weakness, back pain, chest pain, enlarged abdomen, face swelling, fever, hot flashes, increased weight, leg swelling, uneasiness, swelling in the extremities and rigors.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (20-25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!