Celetop (200 mg)Capsule
Piramal Healthcare Generic : Celecoxib
70.56 200mg 10 Capsules
• Gastrointestinal :
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence and nausea/vomiting.
• Body as a whole : Back pain, fluid retention and accidental injury.
• Central Nervous system : Dizziness, headache and sleeplessness.
• Respiratory : Nose inflammation and upper respiratory tract infection.
• Skin : Rash.
The recommended oral dose is 200 mg per day administered as a single dose or as 100 mg twice daily.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients who have experienced with severe allergic reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs, for the treatment of peri-operative pain, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of fever, rash, high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding problems, heart problems, asthma, fluid retention, sugar, kidney, liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Patient may develop with increased risk of ulcer and stomach bleeding; if it is so consult with your doctor.
• Monitor kidney and liver function, complete blood cell counts, blood clotting, and blood pressure regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!