3 Cef FCTablet
Alkem Laboratories Ltd. Generic : Cefprozil
290.00 250mg 10 Tablets
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain or cramps, flatulence, inflammation of colon.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, fatigue, tingling, confusion, nervousness, sleeplessness.
• Genitourinary: Genital itching, inflammation of vagina, kidney function impairment.
• Blood: Increase in eosinophils, decrease in white blood cells, platelets, decreased platelet function, anemia, bleeding.
• Liver: Liver function impairment, jaundice.
• Miscellaneous: Hypersensitivity, including sever allergic reactions.
Adult-Oral-500 mg/day may increase to 500 mg twice daily.
Children 6 months to 12 year of age - 7.5 to 15mg/kg every 12 hour.
It comes as a tablet and a suspension (liquid) to take by mouth. It is usually taken every 24 hours (once a day) or every 12 hours (twice a day) for 10 days, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, liver or kidney problems, or a blood clotting disorder, stomach disease, stomach infection, diarrhea, or colitis, pregnancy and lactation.
• Monitor kidney functions and blood count.
Take other measures for birth control, because oral contraceptives may not work while taking this medication.
Store it in room temperature and in airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!