Allied Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Carisoprodol
30.00 350mg 10 Tablets
• Most common:
Dizziness, drowsiness, headache.
• Central Nervous System: Clumsiness, irritability, sleeplessness.
• Heart: Fast heart rate, facial flushing, postural hypotension.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, and epigastric discomfort.
• Miscellaneous: Skin rash, difficulty in breathing, fever, weakness, burning in the eyes.
Adult: Oral: 350 mg 3-4 times/day for up to 2-3 weeks.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, three times daily and before sleeping at night with or without food.
Acute intermittent porphyria (a hereditary condition that occurs due to absence of an enzyme ), hypersensitivity, lactation.
• It should be used only for acute treatment.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver or kidney disease, children <16 years, pregnancy, elderly.
•It may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
•Avoid alcohol consumption while you are using this medication .
Avoid abrupt withdrawal.
Avoid dosage changes without your doctor's advice.
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it in air tight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!