CONCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. Generic : Capreomycin
146.00 500mg/1vial 1vial
• Most Common: Kidney/liver impairment, electrolyte disturbances, hearing loss, ringing in the ear, fainting, decreased in white blood cells, hives, rashes, pain and bleeding at injection site and localized swelling.
Adult: IV/IM 1 g/day for 2-4 month, then 2 or 3 times/wk for the remainder of the therapy. Max: 20 mg/kg/day.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney impairment; who are taking other anti-TB drugs, children, pregnancy, lactation, hearing trouble, dehydration, and decreased level of potassium in blood.
• Hearing evaluations should be conducted at the start of and at regular intervals during treatment.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Do not use contaminated solution of this medication.
Take full course of medication.
Monitor liver, kidney function, and minerals level in blood regularly while taking this medication.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15° to 30°C). Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!