Alicon Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Caffeine
15.00 400mg/15mg/5mg/4mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Confusion, dizziness, sleeplessness, restlessness, excitement, nervousness, tinnitus, light depression and fatigue, visual disturbance, muscular tremor, headache, lightheadedness, seizures.
• Heart: Fast heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm.
• Gastrointestinal: Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, necrotizing enterocolitis, gastritis.
• Skin: Rash, dry skin.
• Genitourinary: Increased urination.
• Metabolic: Low sugar.
• Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous: Hypersensitivity (eg, dermatitis, rhinitis, bronchial asthma), feeding intolerance, sepsis, accidental injury, stroke.
• In premature infants, caffeine in addition may cause the following side effects: Skin breakdown, damage to the retina of the eye, bleeding from gastrointestinal tract, kidney failure, increased clotting of blood, acidosis, accumulation of water in the lungs and bleeding in the brain.
Do not administer solutions containing sodium benzoate to children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!