Lupibose (125mg)Film coated tablet
Lupin Laboratories Ltd. (Pinnacle) Generic : Bosentan
1,107.67 125mg 10
• Most Common:
Respiratory tract infection, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, chest pain, fainting, low blood pressure, palpitation and anemia.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness and tiredness.
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea.
• Genitourinary : Reduced sperm count.
• Miscellaneous: Liver failure, rash, jaundice and joint pain.
Initial: The recommended dose is 62.5 mg twice daily for 4 weeks. Maintenance dose is 125 mg twice daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in pregnant women, co-administration with cyclosporine A and glyburide may increase the risk of liver damage; hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart disease, liver disease and anemia.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• During the treatment monitor the level of hemoglobin regularly.
• Avoid pregnancy while taking this medication by using proper birth control methods.
• ♦Patient may develop oligohidrosis(absence of sweating) or high body temperature. If it is so consult with your healthcare provider.
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Store it at room temperature (20ºC – 25ºC), and in an airtight container.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!