Cipla Limited Generic : Bethanechol
117.50 25mg 10
• Gastrointestinal - Nausea, vomiting, belching, increased salivation, abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
• Genitourinary - Frequent urge to urinate.
• Respiratory - Difficulty in breathing, precipitation of asthmatic attacks.
• Central Nervous System:Dizziness, light headedness, headache.
• Heart: Low blood pressure with fast heart rate, feeling faint.
• Eye: Watering of eyes, problems with vision.
• Skin – Flushing of skin due to dilatation of blood vessels, sweating, rashes in case of allergy.
Bethanechol is contraindicated in patients who are allergic to the drug, with history of asthma, peptic ulcer, intestinal or urinary obstruction, following recent gastrointestinal or urinary surgery, decreased heart rate and low blood pressure, epilepsy, Parkinsonism, coronary heart disease and overactive thyroid.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!