Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Benazepril
74.00 5mg/10mg 10
• Most Common:
Headache and cough.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, fatigue, shock, anxiety, decreased libido, muscle tightness, sleeplessness, nervousness and tingling.
• Heart: Low blood pressure.
• Genitourinary: Increased urea in blood.
♦ • Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of pancreas/intestine, constipation, nausea, vomiting and blood in stool.
• Blood: Anemia and decrease in platelets.
• Miscellaneous: Asthma, inflammation of bronchus/sinus/joint, difficulty in breathing, urinary tract infection, frequent urination, infection, impotence, hair loss, muscle/joint pain, weakness and sweating.
Contraindicated in patients with history of angioedema and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!