Soventol Exp. (500 ml)Expectorant
Nicholas Piramal India Ltd. Generic : Bamipine
55.00 120mg / 1.25mg / 50mg / 10mg / 5ml 500ml
• Central Nervous System :
CNS depression including slight drowsiness to deep sleep, tirdeness, convulsions, tremor, confusion, dizziness, incoordination, and headache.
• Skin : Rash, hypersensitivity reactions, sweating and hair loss.
• Miscellaneous : Low blood pressure, muscle pain and ringing in the ear.
PO- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg 3-4 times/day.
It comes as expectorant to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated to infants.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, urinary retention, prostate enlargement, epilepsy, liver impairment, elderly, during pregnancy and lactation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!