Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Astemizole
16.95 10mg 10
Note: This brand is not available in US market.
• Severe Effects :
Abnormal heart rhythm.
• Most Common : Palpitations, low blood pressure and dizziness.
• Central Nervous System : Drowsiness, headache, fatigue, increased appetite and weight and nervousness.
• Gastrointestinal System : Nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
• Eye and ENT : Dry mouth, inflammation of pharynx and eye.
• Other : Joint pain.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 10 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
Contraindicated in patients with bruising.
• Avoid excess dosage; otherwise it may cause severe heart problem.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of prostate enlargement, urinary retention, increased eye pressure, intestinal obstruction, liver diseases, epilepsy, children, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Store it at room temperature (15°- 30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!