Grandix Pharmaceuticals Generic : Aspirin
60.00 10mg/75mg 10 Capsules
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, blood in stools, stomach pain and heartburn.
• Miscellaneous : Drowsiness, headache, allergic reactions and hearing problems.
The recommended oral dose for adults:
• Prevention of myocardial infarction or heart attack: 75-325 mg/day.
• Stent implantation: 325 mg 2 hr pre-operative, then 160-325 mg/day.
• Pain and fever: 325-650 mg 4-6 hourly. Maximum: 4 g/day.
• Pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders:
Initial dose: 2.4-3.6 g/day.
Maintenance dose: 3.6-5.4 g/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with blood disorder, liver or kidney impairment and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heartburn, stomach upset or stomach pain and if you have or ever had ulcers, anemia, bleeding problems such as hemophilia, kidney or liver diseases, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It should not be given to children who have fever, flu symptoms or chickenpox; otherwise it may lead to a fatal condition named as Reye's syndrome.
Monitor blood sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
It may cause severe bleeding; avoid bruising or injury.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!