Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Ampicillin
13.95 125mg/125mg 10 Tablets
• Body as a whole :
Severe allergic reactions such as rash, headache, fever and hives.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, soreness of the tongue, inflammation in the mouth, oral candidiasis, vomiting, enterocolitis, pseudomembranous colitis and diarrhea.
• Hypersensitivity : Anaphylactic shock, redness of skin, skin inflammation, hives and inflammation of blood vessels.
• Liver : Jaundice, moderate elevation of SGOT and liver inflammation.
• Blood : Anemia and blood disorder.
• Miscellaneous : Tooth discoloration.
Contraindicated in patients with infectious mononucleosis and hypersensitivity. Ampicillin is also contraindicated in infections caused by penicillinase-producing organisms.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!