Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Amlodipine
74.00 5mg/10mg 10
• Most Common :
Dizziness, palpitations, flushing and fluid retention.
• Heart : Abnormal heart rhythm, slow heart rate, chest pain, low blood pressure, poor blood circulation, fainting, fast heart rate and inflammation of blood vessels.
• Central Nervous System : Sensory loss, nerve disease, tingling, tremor, unsteadiness, sexual dysfunction (male1 and female), sleepless, nervousness, depression, abnormal dreams, anxiety and depersonalization.
• Gastrointestinal : Loss of appetite, constipation, indigestion, difficulty in swallowing, diarrhea, flatulence, inflammation of pancreas, vomiting and gum swelling.
• General : Allergic reactions, shock, weakness, back pain, hot flushes, uneasiness, pain, rigors, increased sweating, weight gain and weight loss.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain, muscle cramps and muscle pain.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing and nose bleed.
• Skin : Redness of the skin, itching, increased sweating and rash.
• Eye and ENT : Abnormal vision, eye inflammation, blurred/double vision, eye pain and ringing in the ear.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency and night time urination.
• Metabolic : Dry mouth, increased sugar level and thirst.
• Blood : Bruising, decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!