Cure Quick Remedies Generic : Amitriptyline
232.00 10mg/25mg 100 Tablets
• Body as a Whole:
• Liver: Liver failure.
• Heart : Heart attack, stroke, nonspecific ECG changes, heart block, irregular heartbeat, low/high blood pressure, fainting, fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Central Nervous System : Coma, seizures, hallucinations, delusions, confusion, disorientation, in coordination, unsteadiness, tremors, nerve disease, numbness, tingling, involuntary movements, poor concentration, excitement, anxiety, sleeplessness, restlessness, abnormal dreams, drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, fatigue and headache.
• Allergic : Skin rash, hives, photosensitivity, swelling of the face and tongue.
• Blood : Bone marrow depression including decreased blood cell counts and bruising.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth ulcer, peculiar taste and diarrhea.
• Eye and ENT : Blurred vision, dim vision, increased eye pressure, dilatation of pupil and dry mouth.
• Genitourinary : Testicular swelling and breast enlargement in males, spontaneous flow of milk from the nipple in females, increased or decreased sexual drive, impotence, urinary retention and lowered blood sugar levels.
• Miscellaneous : Hair loss, weight gain or loss, urinary frequency and increased sweating.
Contraindicated in patients who are taking antihistamines, or who have taken MAOIs within the last 14days and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!