Biduret- L (2.5mg/25mg)Tablet
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Amiloride
17.72 2.5mg/25mg 10
• General: Rash, weakness
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, loss of appetite, pain in the abdomen, excess gas
• Blood: Hyperkalemia, hyponatremia (low blood sodium levels), hypochloremia (low blood chloride levels)
• Kidney: Increase in blood urea nitrogen
• Nervous system: Headache, encephalopathy in patients with severe liver disease, dizziness
• Respiratory system: Cough, breathlessness
• Reproductive system: Impotence
Amiloride is contraindicated in patients with
• Hyperkalemia (high potassium levels), kidney impairment, anuria (absence of urine formation), diabetic kidney disease .
• Allergy to the drug
• Intake of other potassium sparing drugs like spironolactone , and potassium supplements, as well as salt substitutes.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!